About Spanish school in Seville
IH-Seville : Best Spanish Language School in Seville
Spanish school in Seville with an international character, specializing in teaching Spanish to foreign students. The Spanish language school, founded in 1983, occupies a privileged position just a stone’s throw away from the town hall, the cathedral, and the royal palaces. The setting is a typical Seville-style building, with Roman columns surrounding the central patio.
Facilities include at Spanish School in Seville
- A large sunny rooftop terrace.
- 25 classrooms
- Computer room
- Air conditioning
- Multimedia room
To choose our Spanish Language School in Seville
1. The capital of Andalusia – Seville is considered to be one of the most beautiful cities in Spain, and the one which best keeps the spirit of its traditions alive.
2. The tapas – Pretty much no matter where you are in Seville, you are likely to be surrounded by bodegas, restaurants, and bars.
3. Best city to visit 2018 – Seville was named best city (in the world!) to travel to in 2018 by Lonely Planet.
4. The colors – Like the famous song says: “Sevilla tiene un color especial” – the architecture and colors of Seville truly are special. Combine this with its many tiny cobblestone streets and the horses and carriages you see in the center, it’s definitely a city for the romantic.
5. Flamenco – Seville is the place to be for the one who likes – or is curious about – Flamenco. Many of the best dancers, singers and musicians perform their art right here.